Monday, January 28, 2008
Candidate Endorsements
I've found that if you put these things off too long, they eventually are forgotten. In that spirit, I am proposing that the first topic of discussion be the presidential primaries. I think the best way to do this is to endorse a candidate. You can do it however you wish, but I intend to select my favorites in both the Republican and Democratic races. The caveat is that it must be someone who I believe has a chance to win. For the Democrats, this means Obama or Clinton. Edwards does not have the support, although he is likely to play the role of kingmaker at the convention and could swing that into a vice presidential nomination. For the Republicans, it is McCain, Huckabee, and Romney. I intend to make these selections sometime after the Florida primary and wil include Giuliani if and only if he wins Florida; if not, he'll likely be out shortly after Super Tuesday. Let me know if you have any thoughts or additional topics for discussion.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment